Dualsport plus motorcycle adventure tours.
International, multi-province, and local trips. Find out where we're off to next!
COSTA RICA - JANUARY, 2020
AN ADVENTURE THROUGH TROPICAL AND CLOUD FORESTS, BEACHES AND MOUNTAINS, WITH ENDLESS EXOTIC PLANT AND ANIMAL LIFE!
- Airport transfer from/to San Jose Hotel.
- 8 Days total with 1 day off.
- 6 Days BMW Motorcycle rental, including insurance.
- 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- 1 certified BMW Motorrad ITA Tour Guides (Language: English).
- Tour information package.
- Elephant apparel.
- Welcome dinner.
- All services that are not listed in the included tour price such as flights, entrance fees, activity fees, personal expenses (alcohol, drinks, snacks), travel insurance eand tips.
Costa Rica is a unique country and it is incredible that in such a small area we can find so much diversity. While this country is full of friendly and hospitable people, it is perfect for your average adventure seeker. A mecca of surfing, pure life and without a doubt the best motto to describe this beautiful country. We invite you to know it, to discover it, to live it. And what better way to do it than on a BMW GS Motorcycle. In this part of the tour we will be following a route full of adventure and unforgettable landscapes. A perfect dose to fall in love with this country, its culture, its people and everything it offers. Pura vida mae!
This tour follows a route filled with many contrasts. It includes roads through cloud forests at an altitude of about 3500 meters with temperatures that can go down to 9°C in the Cerro de la Muerte. Mostly we will be at sea level along the Pacific coast in higher tropical temperatures of 30°C. 70% on road, nicely paved mountain twisties and low traffic. 30% off road mostly includes gravel roads with some nice alternate options to enjoy double track, some single track, beach riding, river crossings, etc.
COLORADO - JULY, 2020
ALL INCLUSIVE 8 DAY MOTORCYCLE TOUR INCLUDING PARTS OF THE COLORADO BACKCOUNTRY DISCOVERY ROUTE!
- Accommodations, meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Round trip motorcycle transportation from Brantford, Ontario to Denver, Colorado.
- Chase vehicle and rider guide.
- 7 Days and 2000km of riding.
- 80% gravel and 30% paved.
- No camping, all cabins or hotels.
- Ride with the group or at your own pace, our support vehicle is always near.
- Ride Pikes Peak, Tin Cup Pass, Ophire Pass, Cottonwood Pass, and much more including Shelf Road, and Marshall Passa Road.
- Visit Telluride, Cripple Creek, Ophire Steamboat Springs, Gypsum, Buena Vista, and more!
- Price TBA
- Your flight to Denver and back.
- Health Insurance.
Your bike will depart Dualsport Plus in Brantford five days prior to arriving in Denver CO USA. A shuttle will take you from the airport to the hotel where you will meet Dualsport Plus and your bike. After our welcome dinner and comfortable nightʼs accommodations, we will set off on our seven-day ride.
Our chase vehicle will be stocked with everything we might encounter on our week-long journey. Spare bike, tools, tires, compressors, fuel etc. We have you covered should anything happen to you or your ride. Your seven-day ride will follow closely the Colorado Back Country Discovery Route. Many fantastic views, passes, ghost towns, and hot springs await your arrival. Comfortable accommodations with no camping.
SOLD OUT TOURS
YUKON AND ALASKA - AUGUST, 2019
THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT.
Sorry folks, our spots for the Yukon and Alaska filled up quick! See our brochure for details on what you can step into for the next trip!
If you have any questions at all or simply want to book your spot for our upcoming tours, reach out to us and we'd be happy to assist!