Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers
A ‘round-the-world contender, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers™ combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight — and damn sexy. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat (and you can still ride 2-up!). Mounts/dismounts in minutes. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
• Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
• 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
• 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
• Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
• Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
• 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
• Zippered mesh pockets under lids
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• KTM: Adventure models, etc.
• Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
• Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, etc.
• Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
• Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
• Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER