Outback Motortek Skid plate - Suzuki Vstrom DL 650 (2004-2019)
* The Outback Motortek skidplate will only mount to this bike using the Outback Motortek crash bars.
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan,
engine case, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long
list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will
reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – Not only unique but
very-well thought out. No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash
plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud
and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck
between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- True offroad and adventure shape – What does that
even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch bash
plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have
sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off
road. Ours are more, per se, aerodynamic and will glide over and gently
bounce off any object on your favorite trails.
- The only known design with ridges on the bottom of
the skid plate – Ridges help the skid plate glide over hard objects with
the least resistance. Most importantly though, these embossed ridges
will REINFORCE the bottom of this bash plate without adding unnecessary
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an
overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates
from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Tough mounting hardware – No cutting corners here
(either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick
metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from riding through
(off-road) hell, rather than your bikes chassis or engine that are worth
thousands of dollars.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These quality bolts and nuts will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion
of the coatings – it’s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing
process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and
give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a
killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and
tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Only compatible with Outback Motortek Suzuki Vstrom 650 crash bars!
Compatible with standard and XT models.